After the British Prime Minister, Health Minister also Infected from corona virus

WAR ZONE
0
LONDON: Health Minister Matt Hancock also became infected with the Corona virus after British Prime Minister Boris Johnson.

Health Minister Matt Hancock said in a video message on Twitter that the Corona virus test came out positive I isolated myself

He said symptoms of the corona virus were being felt, the test that came out positive, After being infected from Corona virus Isolated myself and now I'm doing things from home

https://twitter.com/MattHancock/status/1243522325397622784?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1243522325397622784&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Furdu.arynews.tv%2Fuk-health-minister-hancock-tests-positive-for-coronavirus%2F

 Earlier, British Prime Minister Boris Johnson's coronavirus test came out positive,
Boris Johnson says I have quarantined myself, conducted a test on the advice of the chief medical officer.


Boris Johnson has said that I had a minor cough and fever, will continue to serve my government through video conference.

The number of Corona patients in the UK is estimated to be 11,658, while the number of virus deaths has risen to 578, with 113 deaths in the last 24 hours.

Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)